What happens when your small intestines shut down
Keeping this as simple as possible this is what happens when your small intestines shut down.
- Your body dehydrates and starves from lack of nutrients and vitamins being absorbed into the body.
- Your bodies organs all go into survival mode causing many changes.
- One change is a increase in body fat to store nutrition for when the body small intestines stop absorbing hydration and nutrition.
- The small intestines shut down by a few causes. The major cause is bacteria!
- When Celiac and Bacteria combine it is a lethal combination that is sure to destroy even the strongest of people.
- Celiac will also cause bacteria to bloom in the body. Causing many other issues to happen due to the villi being coated.
- Also The Villi will not rejuvenate due to the bacteria levels in the body.
- This is a defense against sickness in the body. The small intestines want to perg the body of the sickness. While this is going on the bodies small intestines shut down.
- Gluten is only one way to cause Celiac Disease and the most common way it happens.
- If the villi are damaged or shut down due to bacteria the same symptoms can happen.
- Common things to look for are stomach aches are a clear sign of bacteria in the body.
- One big thing is Stress!!! Stress can create major issues in the body and cause bacteria to form in the stomach. This is why when people get upset they get a stomach ache. This will bring on bacteria that will shut down the small intestines and reek havoc on the body.
- What is known is the small intestines stop functioning properly. This damage affects the ability to absorb nutrients properly. A person becomes malnourished, no matter how much food he or she eats and dehydrated no matter how much they drink.
- This disorder can develop at any point in life, from childhood to late adulthood. People who have a family member with Celiac Disease are at greater risk for developing the disease. The disorder is most common in Caucasians and persons of European ancestry. Women are affected more often than men.
People with Celiac Disease are more likely to have:
The Bold Vanessa was Miss Diagnosed with The doctors never figured out she had Celiac Disease. The miss diagnoses caused many failed treatments and ultimately her death.
- Autoimmune Disorders such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, and Sjogren syndrome
- Addison’s disease
- Down syndrome
- Intestinal cancer
- Intestinal lymphoma
- Lactose intolerance
- Thyroid disease
- Type 1 diabetes
Remember the main reason the body gets so many Bacteria infections is due to the Immune System response being reduced from so much gluten covering the villi in the small intestines. The small intestines are the greatest source of stem cells in the body and possibly the most important organ the body has in it. It is how the body is feed. Further study will most likely be proven that the small intestines function is also linked to aging.
That pretty much sums it up for Celiac Disease and Bacteria and what you can do to cure yourself of the problem and even slow down the aging process. Eat lots of vegetables and eat as many bacteria killing roots and herbs you can get your teeth into.
This information was all discovered by way of common scientific monitoring and research. The data chart that was used can be download on this site just see the link on the side of the page.
Knowledge is power!! Set yourself Free and empower yourself with knowledge it is the greatest gift you can give yourself. Herbal knowledge has been the most rewarding and empowering journey in my life to date. I would strongly suggest you do the same. Blessing to you and your family and Good Journey!